viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

Day before

Well, tomorrow, the race is staring off with a nice 10km prologue through downtown...should be fun. Today was another early day (they've all been actually) as we started our ride at 8am. We hit out about 30km on the main road with a few other team before heading back. The coolest part was that we had a police esort the whole way.

This afternoon was the team presentation. My Spanish isn't too great, so I only had a slight idea of what was going on, but the crowd was going crazy for Rock Racing. Everyone was wanting pictures of us (well, not me, rather the superstars), even the other teams. It was quite hysterical at times.

Oh, BTW, totally pulled a stupid move and fell down a steep flight of stairs yesterday walking out to my bike and practically knocked myself unconcious and bruised the shit out of my hip. Luckily, a few sessions on the massage table have really helped. Adios

-A

No hay comentarios: